RADIO TUBES, PARTS, AND REPAIR FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS

Guest radioman1490

Guest radioman1490

Thanks for looking!

Over 5000 vacuum tubes for sale in my collection.

If you are in need of replacement vacuum tubes, capacitors, or help with a dead vintage car radio please contact me.

#1. I am not a radio business. I am an experienced hobbiest that has a fantastic supply of antique and vintage radio parts and supplies.

#2 feel free to send me with tube wants or radio parts wants home, automobile and phonograph.

#3 if I or you have a schematic of the set you are having problems with chances are I can fix it. I would ask that you please pay postage both ways and if I cannot repair the set you will not be charged any amount of money for diagnosis or labor. this is a hobby of mine and a great way to help other people in the hobby.

send your needs and we can decide if we can help.

Thanks and happy motoring!

Rich Saullo

I'm going to sticky this so we don't lose it. As many tube radios and phonographs as I've accumulated there will come a time I'll need something.

Don'tcha just love the smell of a warmed up tube set? I bought a dozen or so late-50s HiFi LPs in an antique mall over the weekend and cranked them up on my 1956 Zenith portable. It's satisfying to hear them as they would have sounded circa 1957-59.

Guest radioman1490

Glenn,

Along with the smell a little hum now and then never hurt anyone!

Thanks and does that Zenith have a Cobra tone arm??

Thanks and much appreciated!

Rich

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just yesterday I started playing with a Zenith TV / Phono/ AM/FM Radio console that we acquired from my wife's grandmother. It's exactly like the one from the lower apartment in Marilyn Monroe's movie "Some Like It Hot". I applied power to it but could only get the tubes and radio dial to light up. No hum from the transformers and no raster on the TV. What is the significance of the Cobra tone arm,(missing needle) which this one has? I would like to get this entire unit to work, as the Detroit (MI) area has several cool AM oldies radio stations, such as Jimmy James on 1160 WCXI out of Fenton, and antenna TV stations that air "Highway Patrol", "Racket Squad", and original "Dragnet" among many others. We also have a small collection of 78 rpm records to play. On another note, I have several small vacuum tube portable TVs (non-working I'm sure) that I would like to send to a good home. Anyone interested?