1949 road master parts

Guest Nullifier

Guest Nullifier

I am looking for the following parts to a 1949 76s 2 door coupe.

Door striker

Windshield wiper molding

Drivers door molding

Both sides rear spear molding

Drivers front turn signal assembly

Hood molding

Please post or message me with any leads or parts you might have. Car is in assembly and I need this to finish the project.

Thanks

Brian

Guest Nullifier
I have a front parking light with lens & housing, if that's what you mean by the front turn signal assembly. Chrome will need replating.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

I'm looking for the unit that sits on top of the front fender. Having to send pets out for rechrome is not a big deal.

I have the entire assembly: lens with no cracks, top chrome bezel, bottom chrome base, wire pigtail, all bolts/studs/nuts to attach, and the attaching plate that goes underneath the fender for $39 plus postage; top chrome bezel has pits. There is no left or right; they are the same for both sides.

I have the top chrome bezel only, and a lens with some internal stress cracks, for $10, top chrome bezel has pits, plus postage.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

pphillips922@gmail.com

1949 Super model 59

1949 Super model 56-S

post-32059-143138647925_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pete Phillips
add photo (see edit history)

Guest Nullifier
I have the entire assembly: lens with no cracks, top chrome bezel, bottom chrome base, wire pigtail, all bolts/studs/nuts to attach, and the attaching plate that goes underneath the fender for $39 plus postage; top chrome bezel has pits. There is no left or right; they are the same for both sides.

I have the top chrome bezel only, and a lens with some internal stress cracks, for $10, top chrome bezel has pits, plus postage.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX

pphillips922@gmail.com

1949 Super model 59

1949 Super model 56-S

Im sending you a pm.