63-65 riviera

Guest johnbost

John, 42buickcrazy lives in the St. Louis area.

Not trying to step on anyone's possible sale....but new tinted windshields are still being made for your Riviera. They are in the $300 range, if I remember correctly. Go to a good auto glass shop, and they should be able to order one in for you. If the first shop you try can't help, contact another. The windshield for your Riviera is NOT an exotic piece of glass. Of course, Paul's (42buickcrazy) windshield might still be a great deal for you. So, I'm NOT suggesting you don't follow up with him! Good luck. John

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

Guest johnbost

John; Thanks for the info. I have asked two different Auto glass co. and they can't seem to locate a new one. Since paul ( 42 buick crazy) is in St. Louis, shipping may be a problem.

Will continue my hunt, and hopefully Paul will get back to me on condition and Price of what he has in the way of a windshield.

Thanks, John B

Hi again, John. Just keep trying....your '63 Riviera windshield is still being made! Here is a link to "windshieldstogo". They have your windshield available for $365. It can be picked up at any one of several CA warehouse locations.

Auto Glass by Windshields To Go USA

I think you can find this exact same windshield cheaper....I just wanted to give you confidence that it is still available. Good luck. John

That's another good lead, Al. John in CA may have better luck seaching the glass vendors in his area with the standard glass industry number for the 1963-65 windshield:

Glass Part#DW629

I think several different top tint bands "looks" (color) are lurking out there on the newly-manufactured and original Riviera windshields. So, a guy may want to inquire about that before making a purchase (if total originality is desired). John