1936 AIRFLOW ENGINE WANTED

Guest graat

HELLO, FOR A 1936 DESOTO AIRFLOW we are in need of a complete and running 6 cylinder engine , is there anybody who can help me out here ??

Kind regards

Graat

Netherlands

You may check the Airstream forum. I believe there were a couple of sixes that someone was selling from a car that was being modified. It's been a few months but they may still be available. I'm not positive but I think the Airstream used the same engine as the airflow. You definately want to be sure it runs well as Main bearings aren't available as far as I know. I found that out when rebuilding my engine. A company called Egge Machine sells most of the other parts for the engine including rod bearings, valaves, Pistons etc.

HELLO, FOR A 1936 DESOTO AIRFLOW we are in need of a complete and running 6 cylinder engine , is there anybody who can help me out here ??

Kind regards

Graat

Netherlands

I have several 241.5 CI (six) engines from airstreams that need rebuilt. I have built many of these and can build one for you. Unfortunately it is not cheap, and there are several things that are no exactly the same on the airstream as the airflow, which we will have to find parts for.

Eric vw4x4@verizon.net