Buick Fender Skirt or Fender Trim pieces ? ? ?

STAYGOLD

Hello,

I recently found these die-cast trim pieces that I think are from a Buick, but I am not sure what year they fit.

I had another set years ago, and I re-call someone telling me that there are actually different lengths of these parts, not sure if this is true, and if so, what makes and models use the different lengths.

These are pretty rough, but they are better than nothing at all.

There is one set here, and then an odd-ball extra.

The part numbers cast into these are; 1319091L and 1319090R...I believe the extra one is a right-hand side piece.

Any help on correctly identifying these would be great.

Thanks for looking.

post-61534-143138637768_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Part numbers 1319090 & 1319091 (grp. 8.204) are 24" fender ornaments. Per GM practice, when there is a left and a right part, the even no. is right and the odd no. is left. Some early cars had the 24" ornament on the rear fenders. However, the bulk of the 1941 production had the 21" ornament on the rear fender. When fender skirts are installed post-production, the 21" ornament is removed and the ornament holes are filled in the fender. Some 1941 Buicks can be seen at shows with 21" ornaments on the skirts, however, the factory installed skirts have 24" ornaments. Grandpa

• 4 months later...

I have a set of fender skirts for 41 buick for sale...stored for over 60 years in a california dry basement...very minimal rust on the inside of the skirts/one emblem not complete/one bottom molding missing....sold to a member..............

Edited by urbino
skirts sold (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
Guest Regis

Dear Staygold, Do you have these fender trims for the 1941 Buick Roadmaster still in 2012? Are they for sale? May I buy them? Sincerely, Regis P.S. I am registered as Regis

• 1 month later...