Curious about a 1910 REO differential

keiser31

A friend of mine just got home from touring in his 1910 REO and I am just curious and putting feelers out to see what the availability is for a 1910 rear axle housing. He mentioned that it may be cracked, but he has not narrowed down the problem, yet. I just wanted to see if I could get ahead of the game by asking this forum group. Thanks very much for any replies. John

post-37352-143138635696_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138635702_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest dtalbott13

Hey Keiser31, hows it going? What all are you needing for rear axle? Is it just the housing case pieces or one? Would you mind sending me a few pictures of the rear axle at dtalbott13@gmail.com. I might know of a guy that might have the parts your looking for. Talk to you soon. Drew

Hey Keiser31, hows it going? What all are you needing for rear axle? Is it just the housing case pieces or one? Would you mind sending me a few pictures of the rear axle at dtalbott13@gmail.com. I might know of a guy that might have the parts your looking for. Talk to you soon. Drew

Sorry for not getting back to you until now. I will have to ask my buddy if he got his car fixed, yet. I have been out of touch with the car club guys. Thanks for replying. John