RV Parking at Fall Hershey

charlier

Friends of mine recently purchased an RV. They are looking for information on the location of the RV Parking fields and the cost per day at Fall Hershey.

They have been told to contact HERCO for that information which is easier said than done.

Can anyone out there that has used the RV parking fields (within walking distance of the vendor fields) offer any information I can pass along to them?? IE where are the RV fields? Can a space on the field be reserved (not a specific place just a spot somewhere on the field) or does one just show up, take the next space and pay cash? Is there a specific email address or phone number at HERCO to write or call about RV Parking Information?

Thanks.

I have no personal experience but here is what the Hershey Region website says:

RV/Camper Parking - $40 per night, and you must pay for each night through Sat., Oct. 9th., starting on the day you arrive. No reservations are taken. Ample parking available. RV/Camper parking is available starting Friday, Oct. 1st and is located on the north side of Hersheypark Drive. Watch for signs as you near the show grounds.

Here is where Bill and I stay and have for many years. Only a short drive to Hershey Park area for the flea market areas and the show. Not an RV resort but a nice clean place with many of the AACA crowd staying there.

Due to the economy and people not being able to go to Fall Hershey they have not been full for the last several years so there are spots available.

There is also a motel owned by the same folks and it is right next door.

Hershey Conewago Campground & Conewago Valley Motor Inn motel - camping & lodging in Hershey, PA & Central Pennsylvania

Guest B Rose
Will day of show car trailer parking be at the Hershey Company up on the hill again?...............Bob

I'd like to know where the Hershey Co/up on the hill, is. I will be arriving Sat morning about 8:00. I'm not sure where to go with the trailer. Also, is this a paved lot, or a field, etc. I looked on a Hershey map, but I didn't see anything about day of show, trailer parking. Thanks Bill

Thanks everyone for the information you all posted about RV parking for Fall Hershey.

I have passed this information onto my friends. Last year (after a few years of talking about Hershey) my friend and his Dad came to Hershey.

They were simply VERY Impressed by the event and all it had to offer. This year my friend, his wife and some other family members (all auto enthusiasts) are coming to Hershey for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thanks Again.

We really don't need hook ups, and I HATE waiting in traffic every day to get to the meet. I did stay at High Meadows one year, and liked being on the bus loop, but could not get 2 sites there for us and our friend.

Since we are fine without hook ups, I'm thinking either the lot to the north of Hershey Park Drive (walking distance) or the museum (on the bus loop)