1973 Convertible craigslist Pittsburgh

JZRIV

Jason

Very interested. I emailed the ad poster (seller). I'm in Iowa and own a 73 Centurion 2 door hardtop, 455 car and have been looking for a 73 Centurion convertible since I stupidly sold mine 4 years ago.

Is there any chance someone in the Pittsburgh area could be a go between on this one? I could fly into Pittsburgh and drive it home but am not going to send $1500 cash to this fellow.

I could send money by PayPal to a BCA member to handle it or some other manner. I would pay for a personal inspection as well (gas and inconvenience)

This one may go fast too because of the price. If it falls through that's OK, but you are correct, it's worth looking into. Thanks Bryan

Its about 30mi from me. I may be able to run up there some time Sunday afternoon possibly even Saturday evening.

Sat for me is an unknown at this point. I have a couple things pending that may or may not develop.

I will send you a PM with my phone number and direct email so feel free to call me. If no one closer chimes in I'll be happy to try and help.

Jason

Thanks. I have emailed the seller and his name is Mike and he seems good. He said he has a person that has already looked at it and another one coming tonight. I told him someone local would probably be involved if at all.