1934 Buick Delco Remy starter control switch 1587

Guest Mark Rodgers

Guest Mark Rodgers

I need the vacuum operated starter switch that mounts on the back of the intake manifold. I believe the Delco part number is 1587. I was given this number by a member here. I don't know what other makes and models use this switch but my engine is a 1934 Buick.

Mark

Guest greg walsh

I have a used one that I tried rebuilding some years ago from my 35 Buick. It worked o.k. but would sometimes engage the starter when running so I took it off. I'm not sure what it's worth. Probably $25 plus shipping from Fl? Let me know and I'll try and find it in my garage. Thanks. Greg.

Guest greg walsh

No problem,I thought yours was missing alltogether. Please let me know if you find someone who sells them if you would. Also, I need a right side taillight assy. for my 35 if you have one or know of one. Thanks.

Guest greg walsh

Didn't know if you knew but there's a guy in Fl. who's going to get high speed gears manufactured for 34-35 Buick 40 series. I don't know which one you have. I would love to for mine but can't afford it right now. It's $400 down and $1400 total. I heard about it in the pre-war section of the forum. Thanks. If he gets enough orders the price might go down.