Georgia...Coming to hershey?

Steve Moskowitz

If MrEarl was going to Hershey, MrEarl would be more than glad to go to Decatur, pick it up and transport it for you free of charge. But MrEarl is back on probation for buying another 54 and is not allowed off the grounds of Buick Gardens. MrEarl has never ever been to Hershey.:eek: :o:(:mad::o:(

Mr Earl,

Maybe you should load up a car and take it to Hershey to sell. (Nobody said you had to price it where it would actually sell...) That should help you get you permission to go....

You really need to go. You will be hooked.

Gee, no offense, but even if Mr. Earl was free, I couldn't afford him.....got too many mouths to feed now....and even if free, the cost of restoration might exceed his value.....so, no, have to pass....

Wait, I may have misunderstood......

NO..NO..NO David.... you did misunderstand... I want Mr. Earl to be free to go to Hershey... He's never going to be free to someone... he's much to high maintenance to be free the way you mean David....And restortion costs for Mr. Earl... WOW.. I'd bet you'd need to own a bank at least!!! Anyone who took him would surely return him to his poor wife....Saint that she is... hahahahahahahahaha

And thank you Mr. Earl for letting us have some fun!!

Whoooaaaaa, when I saw the "Free MrEarl" line I thought "well, she finally decided to give me away" Not the case though, certainly not until I have put a new tin roof on the house this fall. (October, cool and the driest month in the south) Hence the real reason I had to turn down Mr Coker's gracious offer to travel to Hershey and camp out with him in the 'toy trailer'. Now if anyone wishes to come down and spend a week climbing around on a 12/12 pitch roof over a two story w/bsmnt house to help me finish up quicker I'll certainly take you up on it.

But, MrEarl thanks everyone for their concern, I can tell it comes from the heart.:P:)