Help AACA Member Win!

I am entering a contest challenge for SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association). I need to get as many of you to sign up by clicking on the web site below and following the directions - MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY in the box "HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT SAN?" -- TAMMY COX -- www.semasan.com/san/join.aspx/

You can always delete them after joining if you are no longer interested in receiving any information from them. They are an organization supported by auto parts manufacturers and automotive hobbyist. They work to defeat legislation that would keep us from enjoying the car hobby. They will NOT sell their list or forward your email address to anyone!!!! They have been doing this for many years, and I know from first hand experience.

Thanks for helping me WIN!!!!

Tammy

Registration of new members under the Challenge can only be made at www.semasan.com/san/join.aspx and contest entrants must ensure that new members mention the entrant’s name in the “please specify” portion of the online registration form under “How Did You Hear About SAN?” Without this information, these new members will not be considered (or recorded) as part of this Challenge. Entrants cannot complete the sign-up on behalf of the new members. New members must sign-up on their own and input the contest entrant's name on the online sign-up form.