2011 Annual list of who will be at Hershey and where they will be.

Just wanted to give our "newbies" an idea of what kind of information and support they can expect from this forum as the time draws nearer.

Also, as a reminder, those who are registering for Fall Hershey must do so be fore mid-August, as the deadline is fast approaching...

Hi,

Please stop by and try to catch me to buy all my goodies. I usually wander about in the mornings until I get hungry and tired, then back to the space for lunch and rest.

Moxie tasting again on Thursday at 4:00PM. Look for the banner at our space.

Early evenings, I'll be down at the Red Ball for good musical entertainment.

I spend the overnight in "Hotel Dodge" so please respect the 10:00PM curfew.

Space C2I-44 in the Chocolate field.

65 Days until Hershey 2011!!

Thanks again Susan, this is an invaluable listing, and I'm sure as the days get closer (hey, just gotta get through August and September now!), people will be referencing this, both newbies and veterans.

Also, the list last year of places to eat around Hershey was a great thread; don't know if anyone wants to start one for that...

Good Lord willing, I will be arriving in Hershey late Tuesday afternoon with the black 1962 Olds Starfire Coupe, and spending the duration through the big car show on Saturday, the evening banquet, and the wonderful drive (both to and from) Hershey as the early October leaves are in full color along the mountainsides.

Otherwise it's Swap Meet all day Wednesday and Thursday, maybe a little Friday, then clean up the Olds, and visit the Museum Friday afternoon, and fill up at the Hummelstown Fire Department all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner Friday night...

Looking forward to seeing everyone there...only what--63 days to go? We're countin' 'em down!

Ahh, August 1 already. ABOUT TIME WE GOT THIS THREAD GOING!! :)

Will be there roaming most of the time, but maybe spending some time vending/hanging out at the Central CT AACA tent which has been in Chocolate field (If memory is right, CG 70-72) for a long time.

Look for the guy with the German Shepherd hat on...

Thanks again Susan, this is an invaluable listing, and I'm sure as the days get closer (hey, just gotta get through August and September now!), people will be referencing this, both newbies and veterans. .....

You and others are very welcome and I am please to hear each year that the list was used and helpful. :)

.....black 1962 Olds Starfire Coupe

Will your Olds be in class 27e (1962-63 Production vehicles)? I like to also list vehicles being shown, owners and what class they can be found in.

Great idea to do this. I don't remember seeing this last year. I'm not a dealer, but I'm going to write down your spaces and will try and come by and say hello. It would be fun to put a face to all the posters here. I think 65 days to go...it will be here before we know it. I got my registration form for the show today so need to get it sent in - putting my LTD in HPOF.

Hello Susan,we will be at are space way over in the orange.Mostly pre war parts and tons of what is it?Great meeting you last year.Two years vending,and years of the hobby.Thanks For what you are doing

You are very welcome and it was nice to meet you also.

Do you have your space numbers handy that I can list them on the new list?

Great idea to do this. I don't remember seeing this last year. I'm not a dealer, but I'm going to write down your spaces and will try and come by and say hello. It would be fun to put a face to all the posters here. I think 65 days to go...it will be here before we know it. I got my registration form for the show today so need to get it sent in - putting my LTD in HPOF.

No need to write the information down. I will publish a final list about a week ahead of Hershey that you can just print off and take. I put the information in an easy to read format and in order by fields and spaces. Also will list any show cars I am told about and what classes they will be in.

What year is your LTD and I will add it to the HPOF list. :)

I have done this list for about four or five years now. It went from 1 3/4 pages to about seven or eight pages last year. :eek: Every year the list gets longer. :rolleyes::D

No need to write the information down. I will publish a final list about a week ahead of Hershey that you can just print off and take. I put the information in an easy to read format and in order by fields and spaces. Also will list any show cars I am told about and what classes they will be in.

What year is your LTD and I will add it to the HPOF list. :)

I have done this list for about four or five years now. It went from 1 3/4 pages to about seven or eight pages last year. :eek: Every year the list gets longer. :rolleyes::D

My LTD is a '72, green gold metallic with a green vinyl roof, 41989 on the odo. It originally came from Roy Leitzel (sp?) Ford in Myerstown, PA and found it's way to Boston where I bought from the 3rd owner on Jan. 1, 2006, with 34015 miles. I drove it to Hershey in 2007 and 2009 but didn't enter it in the show. In 2009, I drove out to Myerstown looking for Leitzel Ford as I had the some original documentation. Found a Leitzel's Jewelry store, so stopped there. Turned out the owner of the Ford dealership was a cousin to the father of the owner of the jewelry store. Dealership no longer existed but since I had the name of the original owner, we looked in the phone book and found him listed. I called and talked to his widow. She confirmed that he had a car "like that" and she sold it to "some man" after her husband passed away. When I asked about the low miles, she said her husband had a truck and they mostly used that. She wasn't terribly interested in talking with me so that's about all she said. It was interesting, though. Kinda neat to visit the town where the LTD came from and talk to the widow of the original owner. Also the original temporary registration came with the car which gave a trade in and VIN #. I investigated that and found it belonged to a '58 Ford Fairlane 2 door.

• 3 weeks later...

Susan,

Additional information for me will be...

Lots of Model A Ford Parts, Misc other old car parts, a few brass era car and bike lamps, a few Mustang parts from a friend, and a pile of mostly Chevrolet parts from the teens from another friend's collection...

I will also be judging on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to it as always! We'll be in GCC 5-6 at the end of the row across from the AACA membership booth and crab cake vendor. If I'm not there we're out shopping. Susan is bringing the MG up for the show. Stop by and say hi - bring old spark plugs!

Terry

i will be there wandering around agian, wanter to get my car in the show but with my wife in the hosiptal i missed the deadline. oh well next year

If you will be wearing something that would identify you to others, or your "Hershey parts hauler" would let others know who you are, let me know and I will post your information incase someone would like to flag you down to say hello. :)

Guest Art Griffin

I'll be working a couple of shifts at AACA Membership Booths along with other volunteers, and I'll be judging on Saturday.

I'll also be passing out flyers on our 2012 National Winter Meet in Melbourne, FL in March.