FS - (2) 1952 Buick Super Riveria cars for restoration

Guest MrFlathead

Guest MrFlathead

I have 2 1952 Super 2dr HT cars for restoration. The red one was my grandfathers, a restoration was started back in the early 80s before he passed. It is partially dis-assembled and the engine had been rebuilt but never run. I purchased the yellow one from Kansas back in 2000 as a parts car. It is completely assembled and unrestored; supposedly ran back in 1999 but I have not tired to start it. Between the two are good bodies, sheet metal, trim, powertrains, etc. Both could be restored or combined into one car.

I also have numerous used and NOS parts I have been collecting over the past 10 years (not included with the cars). Both have clean titles and are located in the Minneapolis MN area. $3900 for both OR $2700 for the yellow one, $1700 for the red one.

Pictures available upon request. rcarlso833@gmail.com

I just sent this link to a couple folks in your neck of the woods. Hopefully someone in the area can step up to the plate. I'd like to make a deal like this, but She Who Must Be Obeyed would quite possibly do me harm if I dragged home another project....