Convertible top Rear Glass

Guest Vannoytl

Guest Vannoytl

Rear glass from 1990 reatta convertible. When I had my top replaced the installer suggested I keep this glass from my original roof as the glass replacements were becoming rare (as you know many replacement tops now use plastic windows).

I have no idea of what the value of this is. I'm guessing $100, but will take any reasonable offer.

This is the last item I have to post after the sale of my Reatta. It was a fun ride for nearly twenty years.

post-76532-143138586836_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...
Guest phillydog

Rear glass from 1990 reatta convertible. When I had my top replaced the installer suggested I keep this glass from my original roof as the glass replacements were becoming rare (as you know many replacement tops now use plastic windows).

I have no idea of what the value of this is. I'm guessing $100, but will take any reasonable offer.

This is the last item I have to post after the sale of my Reatta. It was a fun ride for nearly twenty years.

Hiya Vannoytl! do you still have this glass? is it still for sale? I would love to have a response from you let me know what you think.