Intake Manifold

Guest Kiwiolds

Guest Kiwiolds

Hi, I am after a 1962 Intake manifold 4 BBL for a 394 Skyrocket engine. The engine has a prefix "G" so it is the high compression engine. It should have a 4 bbl carb and intake but has had a 2 bbl put on it. I have found one on ebay. See link below. The seller is not sure what year it is off. It has the casting number 580677. It hass a number of "117D" or that is what it looks like. Can someone please help. I need to make sure it will go on my 394.:)

580677 Oldsmobile Iron 4 Barrel BBL V8 Intake Manifold | eBay

Guest chequenman
Hi, I am after a 1962 Intake manifold 4 BBL for a 394 Skyrocket engine. The engine has a prefix "G" so it is the high compression engine. It should have a 4 bbl carb and intake but has had a 2 bbl put on it. I have found one on ebay. See link below. The seller is not sure what year it is off. It has the casting number 580677. It hass a number of "117D" or that is what it looks like. Can someone please help. I need to make sure it will go on my 394.:)

580677 Oldsmobile Iron 4 Barrel BBL V8 Intake Manifold | eBay

The casting #580877 is correct for '61, '62 Full size Olds, but the # that you have posted is for a '63, '64 394 engine and will work as well as the previous Intake mentioned earlier.

The only real difference is the '63, '64 Intakes have a vaccumm port in the rear of the manifold ;)