Georgia 54 Roadmaster

Guest BJM

Lamar and Progoofoff called me yesterday on their way to Texas, so he may not be around a computer for a few days.

I think I know why and that's a little more important then tracking down another Roadmaster, and as others have mentioned, it is probably still going to be there due to price.

I think I know why and that's a little more important then tracking down another Roadmaster, and as others have mentioned, it is probably still going to be there due to price.

I think that RM sold some time back on eBay. Not for the five g's advertised but pretty close I think. I agree, was over priced to me too, $4,950 would be tops for such a car. :)

Jake, if you know why Bob and I went to Weslako, Texas in the middle of the summer please do tell, Bob and I haven't figured it out yet ourselves. ;)

PS: want to buy: blue and variegated Agave plants.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Jake, if you know why Bob and I went to Weslako, Texas in the middle of the summer please do tell, Bob and I haven't figured it out yet ourselves. ;)

PS: want to buy: blue and variegated Agave plants.

I must be wrong. I thought Charles Barnette lived in Texas and "assumed" you went to his funeral. I thought that was the reason.

PS: I like the cooked/fermented results of the blue agave plant but not so sure those grow in Iowa.