191x? Harley Twin ID Year???

1913Moline

As far as I can work out it is a 1916 Model F. The previous year models had a more angular tank. The Model F carried on through to after 1920 - with electric lights it was a Model J - but the tank top tool box seems to only seen on the earlier models. I suspect it could have been a hazard to the male health in an accident.

Hey Greg nzcarnerd is very close to the year a quick look show it has a 1915 3 spd tranny (1 yr item) but the rest looks like 1916-17 look like they worked with what they had to keep it going down the road heres a photo of my 1915 motor and tranny, hope it helps sorry could only load this photo

post-72288-143138578548_thumb.jpg

Edited by B campbell
bad photo (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
Guest Harry Davidson 1944
... heres a photo of my 1915 motor and tranny, hope it helps sorry could only load this photo

Nice engine. Is it a matching numbers engine with original Vin-nummer? Do you consider selling it?

Gr.- Joël

gsxrspot@gmail.com

yes it has matching numbers on the case's and the vin # have never been messed with, this motor came out of a bike that was involved in a auto accident both motor mounts where broke as well as the cam chest where the mag comes though. everything has been fixed and road tested.

post-72288-143138817646_thumb.jpg