75 LESABRE CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE

RICK YOUNG

Rick,

Is there a sub clause in the 1 car ruling that allows you to go ahead and purchase another car , with the provision that one is for sale? Hmmmm

When we established the guidelines for my collecting ventures, my legal counselor established three sub catagories which could be followed in the collecting of wayward Buicks.

paragraph 3 section 2 in the bylaws allowed me a purchase with intent to sell.

Paragraph 3 section 3.1 allowed for an additional purchase, providing another was placed in the" for sale" catagory

Paragraph 3 section 3.2 allowed a trial ownership basis, of no more than 1 year.( I like this one)

You will notice all of these provisions allow for additional cars to be brought in, and yet still I could maintain my 3 car limit

BTW, My attorney who assisted me with my collection outline IS a car guy and can be of great help in the case of car overage situations :D

Having seen the 75 convertible, this car will be a wonderful addition to anyones collection. It runs out very nice, and drives like a dream.

Edited by WWS (see edit history)

Rick,

Is there a sub clause in the 1 car ruling that allows you to go ahead and purchase another car , with the provision that one is for sale? Hmmmm

When we established the guidelines for my collecting ventures, my legal counselor established three sub catagories which could be followed in the collecting of wayward Buicks.

paragraph 3 section 2 in the bylaws allowed me a purchase with intent to sell.

Paragraph 3 section 3.1 allowed for an additional purchase, providing another was placed in the" for sale" catagory

Paragraph 3 section 3.2 allowed a trial ownership basis, of no more than 1 year.( I like this one)

You will notice all of these provisions allow for additional cars to be brought in, and yet still I could maintain my 3 car limit

BTW, My attorney who assisted me with my collection outline IS a car guy and can be of great help in the case of car overage situations :D

Having seen the 75 convertible, this car will be a wonderful addition to anyones collection. It runs out very nice, and drives like a dream.

Could I have your attorney's name and phone number please. I seem to be in some serious misunderstanding with my warden. I was suppose to have been pardoned and allowed back into Buick Barn when a certain point of completion was reached in the Buick Garden, more specifically Buick Terrace. It seems the parameters of Buick Garden was expanded beyond that as was laid out in the meets and bounds of the original description. I can not afford to pay much as my income lies in removing and selling car parts and since Buick Barn is off limits I can not realize a profit from the many parts cars that I accumulated prior to incarceration. Let me know if your attorney might be interested in my case. If so I may even consider the subject of this thread I just highjacked.