Hershey registration?

Guest B Rose

Guest B Rose

I don't see a registration form to resister a show car for Hershey. Am I too late, or too early? Thanks Bill

On the extra page included with this issue of the club magazine you should see an information request. Fill it out and send it in. You will receive by return mail the information to register your car and banquet etc for Hershey.

Guest B Rose
Mr. Rose, don't fret if you can't find your carrier sheet. Just call Lynn at 717-534-1910 and tell her you need car registration for Hershey. She will put you on the list and sent it to you in July. Get it in early! Deadline is strictly enforced for this meet.

Thanks Steve. I'll call on Monday. I don't have the magazine jacket. I was too late last year, so I'll be on top of it this year. Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reatta1991

I'm almost certain that I'll be able to make it to Hershey this year.

But unlike previous years, where I stayed in the host hotel, I may have to drive up in the morning and back home after the show. Will I pick up the registration packet as I drive in to the field? And can I request on the registration form that any preservation award earned, be mailed?

Thanks!

I'm almost certain that I'll be able to make it to Hershey this year.

But unlike previous years, where I stayed in the host hotel, I may have to drive up in the morning and back home after the show. Will I pick up the registration packet as I drive in to the field? And can I request on the registration form that any preservation award earned, be mailed?

Thanks!

reatta1991.

Should you be awarded the Preservation Award, the very hard working Administration volunteers will note this and AACA Headquarters will mail it to you. With the magnitude of Hershey participation it may take 1 week to 10 days which has been the norm. I could not attend the banquet at various meets and it always boggles my mind how fast our dedicated staff takes care of this. Really dedicated people I assure you.

Peter J.

Guest Siegfried

Hey guys, if you use the online registration don't forget to mail your check/money order, etc. Some do and it causes the Fall Meet Treasurer a few minor hassles.

Judges registration is also up on the internet for Hershey.

• 4 weeks later...

A question from a total newbie (member for a couple of years, but have never attended an event):

Is there any charge just to attend Hershey? I understand that there are charges for showing a car, attending the banquet, etc.