1947 Dodge coupe for sale

Guest shortcoupe48

Sure does,

Funny thing tho, I just bought one.

Although I am the kind of guy that thinks that if one is good then several would be better.

I see that this one is in Iowa, makes it an expensive trip.

I thought about you John, as I was dragging my find up the fwy the other day.

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

Sure does,

Funny thing tho, I just bought one.

Although I am the kind of guy that thinks that if one is good then several would be better.

I see that this one is in Iowa, makes it an expensive trip.

I thought about you John, as I was dragging my find up the fwy the other day.

Man, I wish that you would stop by here when you go up and down Interstate 5. I am almost ALWAYS here and can ALWAYS use MoPar action or any car action for that matter. I am only a couple of block from the freeway.

I should plan on that sometime. The trouble with the road trips is that you are right at my first fuel stop and I always feel like I had better get some miles in. 'Gotta get there'

Now that my wife knows that you actually stopped for fuel here and don't see us, HER knickers are in a twist. She says to leave home a half hour earlier. That way you can stop for coffee here. Do you go to the Petro's on the freeway or do you come to the 76 station in Phoenix? Sorry to hijack this thread.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

When we went down to Redding a couple of months ago I went west, Maybe a couple of blocks to a little station on the right at an intersection. It was kind of hard to negotiate with my trailer. So, this time I went to the Petro. They treated us really nice, they filled up my buddys Mtn Dew and my coffee as a bonus.

I got out of here at 4 the other day so it was probably around 8 when we came thru.

On the way back we also were in a hurry as we left Stockton around 8 to make Roseburg to pillage an old Rambler that my friend needed parts from. That took a couple of hours. Home at around 1 am.

Our destination was Fresno, made that the first day, got the car and went up to Stockton to my daughters house to save a hotel. (although the late dinner was more than a cheap hotel)

I am thinking that we traveled about 1600 miles in less than 48 hours....

But I dont keep track of these things like milage and expenses as I dont like to know if you know what I mean.

I will make it a point to make time next time...

With all of this banter and the flys looking on I think that this Dodge is getting some free press... Yea, we can call it free press, OK ?