87-90 Lesabre Dash Pad

Guest BJM

I pulled this Lesabre dash pad out of a salvage yard car. It is very nice but it seems they had a sticky calender in the middle of it. I have been working that over with brake cleaner but not totally off yet.

Not warped, dark grey with faux wood inserts in excellent shape. This was a garaged car in my opinion as every other Lesabre in the yard had warped and chunked dash pads.

Cost is $15 plus shipping. I paid $30 for it. Shipping would be a hand-it-over to my shipper of parts which is a UPS/FedEx shipper and it will arrive perfect. But it will cost more then me throwing it in a box.

Going on ebay now too so if you want it, email me and send me the payment. No sense in farting around. Bryan Moran, 622 Washington Street, Madrid, Iowa 50156

email abc.moran@netzero.net

Also I have the hard plastic vent pieces included free with this. Also, I have one perfect non T Type grille that can be easily painted satin black for T Type effect. I have one near perfect grille whcih has one small 1 inch section cracked.

All the T Type parts may be available if the buyer does not show up today (does not look good)

post-43249-143138565999_thumb.jpg

post-43249-143138566007_thumb.jpg

post-43249-143138566013_thumb.jpg

post-43249-143138566019_thumb.jpg

Edited by BJM (see edit history)