Pick and Pull 1/2 off

Buicks4Life

I think I posted this once before but will do it again.

Funny story.

Several years ago a fellow I know in Chicago drove about 27.7 miles one way to a Pick and Pull and pulled a lot of parts from a Reatta. Knowing there would be an upcoming half price day, he put all the parts he pulled into a Ford, knowing no one would find them, and figured on coming back on half price day to get the parts. When he went back on half price day, they had crushed the Ford and all the Reatta parts inside.

Guest steveskyhawk

I like to go to the yards the day before or the first day of a half price weekend. I have found 2CRTs inside one car and another underneath a car. I dont mind paying full price

I guess Reatta are not really sought after here. I went back to that car a couple of times and it looked like I was the only one pulling parts. Are CRTs something hard to get ahold of cause the first one I pulled worked and now I have a spare. Plus if the Riviera is plug and play I could go grab a couple if someone wants them. Last time they charged me radio price which is like $20

Heck yeah, if they are selling the CRT's for $20 (or even $60) grab them. If you don't need them and they work, can always be resold to a Reatta (or Rivi) owner in need. And yes, the 88/89 Riviera CRT's are exactly the same part as the Reattas. The 86/87 Rivi screens will work, but are slightly different in design and how the border buttons are labeled.

KDirk

• 3 years later...
Guest lulolulito
Just to let everyone know this Thursday is half off for toolbox rewards members (free to sign up btw) and then Fri-Mon is half off for general public. They only do this twice a year and last time I happend to grab a load of reatta parts.

are this still happening in 2015?

I need a deal for my 280Z headlights

Also what salvage yard does has this? I found this site ( Pick and Pull ) but there are not details

Edited by lulolulito
additional questions (see edit history)