1936 BUICK Original Grill with Emblem

Guest Oscar500

Guest Oscar500

The grill is located in Houston, Texas. It is being sold on eBay right now, buy it now $2000 or make an offer. Item # 180670286382

At that price I would need to take out a second mortgage on my house and sell off my first-born child...

I agree, but oscar did at least follow the rules and the part appears very nice. I used to own a 36 Chrysler Airflow and the "art" parts were scarce and bidding on ebay sometimes raised eyebrows as there were a few Airflow parts hoarders out there. So who knows. If you have more money and want the best, maybe there is a rich guy out there who will drop $2,000 on a 36 Buick grille.

I just bought a 36 Roadmaster 4 door sedan but it's in PA and I have not seen the grille yet so it wouldn't make sense to bid on this grille or offer until I see it.

I know 36 grilles are out there. I usually see one at BCA National meets for around $300. I paid $1000 for my 36 Buick, so it's always hard to think about spending $2,000 on a grille.

Oscar you have done a nice job getting this one cleaned up. It's Buick Art Deco at it's finest.

I know how time fly's and money with it. In 1985 I paid a highly talented man in Toronto to weld 4 cracked bars and replate my'36 grille. The price was $850. A lot of money at that time but never regretted. I see the car a couple of times a year and the last time veiwed the grille still is perfect. I sold it in 2000 as a AACA Grand national.--Bob

• 7 years later...