1972 centurion

wildcat1562

Greg

Depending on condition (assuming Wisky rust here) I need the left (passenger) side inner fender. Mine is completely rusted away under the battery. I just need a good solid surface rusted piece I can blast and use.

Check for a posi. HIGHLY unlikely but I would always purchase a posi equipped rear axle.

I need pans and would be glad to come and cut out sections. I have a professional hobby welder lined up to replace my floor sections that have rusted through but unless I come up with section from a Lesabre or Centurion or even an Electra I will just have metal stock welded in.

I will add photos to show what I need when I get home from work.

My right front fender (outside) is dented. Not bad, can be hammered out but if yours is mint (as far as no rust or dents) I would take it.

Would take any options of interest. Looks like I am getting a complete cruise control set up off a Riviera. Not a done deal yet, but pending.

Need a windshield. can and should get new but if yours is uncracked and I am coming to get other stuff, then it would or could save me a little money.

Is it a 2 door or a 4 door? Any idea on mileage?

Greg

See Photos.

I want the cruise control complete set up. But I have pulled one out of a late 70's Buick before and I know it takes time. $50

Don't crush the red plastic taillights. I have a good set but these are obsolete. I would give $25 for yours incl pot metal surround. I think these are Centurion specific, not shared with LeSabre.

I NEED the right passenger front INNER fender. Mine is rusted out below the battery. If yours is solid, I would pay $50 for your inner fender BUT there is a lot to remove so if you pass on this job, I understand.

I need pan work. I have a FRED FLINTSTONE car. I can weld in bare stock (or better stated have someone weld it in but if yours is OK andf you have a way to cut out sections quickly (I think some guys have sawz alls) then see the photos.

My trunk rubber moulding channel is completely rusted away toward the back. I would take a section that includes side to side section of this channel for someone to weld in. If I had the car, I would die grind cut out as big a section as possible.

My trunk pan is bad. I would take a piece if it was solid to weld in. This would give me a correct pattern of ribs as oppossed to bare stock metal welded in.

If you have a rust free front fender for the passenger side that is not dented, since the inner fender needs to come out, I would purchase that.

RUB STRIPS. I need the right rear black rubber bumper strip. Mine is missing, you can see in the one photo.

I would send $200 for whatever you want to do, that's my June 2011 budget since I am trying to get a 36 Buick Roadmaster from Philadelphia PA to Iowa this July and trying to save a 64 Riviera from the crusher in MN as well.

I would pay in advance and pick up by July 4. You are welcome to mix and match if you don't want to go through all that bother. BUT Pete Phillips delivered a NOS core support last month and I would really like to find a used passenger inner fender sooner rather then later.

My car is probably in worse shape then yours. You said it was loaded. My car is not. It's manual windows and as tempting as going to power windows is, I don't like them so I'll stick to my manual window door panels.

BUT I would love cruise control. My car has A/C. So cruise and A/C are about all I want for getting to and from the BCA Nationals and Regionals. Give me an address and the check will be in the mail.

post-43249-143138555846_thumb.jpg

post-43249-143138555864_thumb.jpg

post-43249-143138555886_thumb.jpg

post-43249-14313855591_thumb.jpg

Edited by BJM (see edit history)