1968 FORD T-BIRD 2DR LANDAU PARTS

Guest AlK

this thread ibeen been copied over from the general Ford threads.

Having sold my 33K mile t-bird and the person not wanting to spend the extra money for the spare parts, they are now available. If you have a basic shell, the parts that I have will rebuild it. I have about 60% of a car. fenders, doors, two sets of seats, window glass, wiring, inner fenders, trim, bumpers, valance panals, + boxes of ????? this is an all or nothing deal. I spent an afternoon calling all the t-bird dealers i could find to get prices for the major items, and I stopped calling when I hit $3300. I will sell all of this for under $1,000. the 1968 is a bear of a year to find anything for as any of you that has one can atest to, and as the dealers have told me. In spite of this the dealers don't want the parts because they can't get them all for $50. The idea is to sell the parts not give them away. Surely there is someone out there who is working on a 1968 t-bird that can use these. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Guest Oldgas

Would you have the tail lights for the 67 or 68 T-Bird ( red Plastic) & the top & bottom mouldings? or know of were I could purchase these items?

Thank you for your time.

Ron.

yes I have the tail lights, but this is an all or nothing type deal. If I sell just the good stuff then I am left holding the bag for the not so good stuff. Sorry, I probably should state that in the ad.

• 2 weeks later...

:)

Would you have the tail lights for the 67 or 68 T-Bird ( red Plastic) & the top & bottom mouldings? or know of were I could purchase these items?

Thank you for your time.

Ron.

I HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF 1968 BIRD TAIL LIGHTS;THEY ARE DRIVER QUALITY.$85.00 PLUS SHIPPING.THANKS BILL,acecarguys@yahoo.con

Guest Oldgas

Hello Bill:

Thank you for your reply to my quest on the tail lights I have asked on behave of a pal that has no computor he is out of town for a couple of days. Could I have your phone # & I will leave a message for him to call you & I will say out of the middle. On behalf of my pal thank you for your time.

Ron.

Guest Oldgas

Bill:

Can you give me your phone # in re-guards to the T-Bird tail lights.

Or if it suits you better please call me 905-854-5995

Thank you again.

Cheers Ron.

Guest Oldgas

Hello Bill:

I understand on your request my pals Name is Ed Martel that is in need of the taillights his cell # 586-234-1794 if you care to call him.

Thanks for your time.

Ron.