CROSLEY NATIONALS

I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite everyone to Crosley Nationals in Wauseon Ohio, July 7-9 2011. We welcome everyone who owns, wants to own, or is just interested in Crosley autos along with any other Crosley Corporation products. You don't have to be a member of the Crosley Auto Club to attend, but if you want to show a car, Crosley related item, or picture, a 20.00 membership and a registration fee is required. Usually 80-100 cars are on display Saturday along with automotive and non automotive displays. Friday and Saturday features a Crosley flea market. Numerous other activities. For more see www.crosleyautoclub.com

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Crosley Nationals last week was a real good time. The Crosley games were new and a lot of fun, the road rally went off very well, the tech sessions were informative and interesting. There were close to 100 Crosleys in attendance with 11 for sale cars available. There was a very rare Parkway Delivery (only 2 known until this one showed up) in the "Fresh Out Of Barn" class, a beautiful Sports Utility Vehicle, 26 Roadsters, and a number of beautiful modifieds. Next year will feature CD class (1949-1952) vehicles of all types. Plan now to attend, you won't be disappointed.

West;

Anytime you want to attend a Crosley event, let me know. The Keystone Region meet is held in little town called Brodbecks, Pa. (not too far from Hershey...near Hanover) on August 13. It is a low profile very informal show....more like a gathering of Crosley people who sit around and talk most of the day. Normally we get around 20 Crosleys on display. If you or anyone else is interested in directions or more information, let me know.

Also the first weekend in August is Das Awkscht Fescht. This is a 3 day show run by the AACA Ontelaunee Region in Macungie, Pa. We usually have 20 or so Crosleys there also. In 2012, Crosley is the featured car and we are expecting to have close to 40 then. The Keystone Region is also doing a raffle for a 1948 Crosley, a Tokheim Short gas pump, a 32 inch flat screen TV and other prizes to raise the funds for the tent in 2012. For more info or tickets contact me or member Barry Seel.

Was the convertable a roadster or a coupe? I can probably figure out who it was!!!!

The Keystone Region is also doing a raffle for a 1948 Crosley, a Tokheim Short gas pump, a 32 inch flat screen TV and other prizes to raise the funds for the tent in 2012. For more info or tickets contact me or member Barry Seel.

Was the convertable a roadster or a coupe? I can probably figure out who it was!!!!

Come on Dave it is a 1949.

EB_2011___06.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...