Black Floor mats

Mr Buick

Hi Guys,

I have a set of front and rear original Black Buick floor mats for sale. These are in beautiful condition! The only wear is the small heal mark on the drivers side floor mat. I pulled them out of storage today to sell them. This set is an original Buick set from the late 60's or early 70's and is in very excellent condition. Asking $150.00 firm plus shipping. Call 715-937-2560 or PM me or email at the address below. I know these are super rare and to find them in this condition is difficult. Thanks for your time.

John ruddracing28@hotmail.com

post-31650-143138523366_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143138523371_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143138523375_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143138523378_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143138523381_thumb.jpg

Edited by GSJOHN (see edit history)

Guest my3buicks

John, the shields appear very light grey on the front mats and white on the rears, if this is the case the fronts are 67's (maybe a year either way also)

Guys,

I don't know what year the floor mats are from. I bought them years ago at a car show swap meet. They were in excellent condition, so I could not pass them up. I bought them in hopes of someday putting them in a car I hope to buy (never happened), so there is no sense for me to hold them when someone else could be using them. I changed the photo of the RF mat, the photo that was on there is of a second set I will be selling, but the current photo is of the correct mat for that set. They are really, really nice!!! John

Guest my3buicks

They are without doubt pre 71 - the rears got smaller in 71. In general the single handy mats used the same size in all models - that was not the case for the overall mats. The same mat shape was used from 65 - 68 with a change for 69 & 70. These should fit your 65 Sportwagon fine Steve.

Guest my3buicks

Steve, Just emailed you - pulled a set of NOS 65-68 mats out and they are different than these. These are either the 69-70 mat or prior 65 - which I do not ahve access to either in the handy mats NOS

OK guys, I had a guy call me on these right after they were listed and he is sending me a money order in the mail. I should have the check tomorrow, so I am considering them sold. BUT.......I DO HAVE ANOTHER SET OF FRONT MATS ONLY, THAT I WILL BE LISTING TONIGHT. Steve, you may be interested in them.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the further info Keith.

Got you p-mail reply John, thanks. In light of Keith's info, would have pulled my offer anyway. I've waited this long for the correct mats, not in a rush if they're not quite the right ones.

RE the other set: also not interested, but good luck!

Best regards,

Steve.