Trying to date this mini car, 40's?

I purchased this mini car last week. In came in today. Looking it over, I can't find a serial plate or any identifying information. The motor that came with it is not correct to the car so is of no value. I was able to pull a patent number off the rear end, which dates back to 1934. I'd love to restore something like this back to original. Would think it's really cool. These are pictures from the seller. There is no grill, the hood ornament is gone. I've crawled all around (and under) this thing with no luck. Does anyone have any thoughts or direction they could point me in? Here are some pictures.

KGrHqFjME2HeCqLPYBNo3KqCNOw_3.jpg

KGrHqNiME2L7RKp7IBNo3UGhUw_3.jpg

KGrHqRigE2LeoDlp2BNo20m8ZvQ_3.jpg

KGrHqRmIE2EINUhDBNo3H-wtRQ_3.jpg

KGrHqZiQE2LFytsJBNo3JTUi0_3.jpg

KGrHqVisE2LCJV7d5BNo28EuvZ_3.jpg

Latest update. Talked to a micro car restoration shop. He believes it was an amusement park ride that someone turned into a car at a later date. Given the construction, I believe this is accurate. There is excellent metal work around some area's and others that looked like it was torched.

It also makes sense as to why it doesn't have a windshield nor does it appear one was ever mounted. I have 2 more emails out to restoration shops that specialize in this type of car. Will be curious what they say.

Mike;

You are correct, the T-92 transmission was used in the Crosley auto. From tha angle it is tough to tell, but the rear favors Crosley a little also(spicer). If you have trouble with the trans, Crosley parts suppliers can help you. Your task will be to identify that engine. If I can help you let me know.