1941 Buick limo

Guest Chicago Mike

Guest Chicago Mike

An original unrestored '41. Straight 8 turns over, dual carbs. Body is good/ fair. Frame is solid. Interior is good, but needs full going through.

Divider window between front & rear, fold out jump seats, foot rest. Car has been inside for years. Have title & some pics. Bring offers.

1941 MOD.

STYLE No 41-4933

BODY No 163 or 168

TRIM No 913

PAINT No 560

Rich (and others)

Seeing one 41 Buick offered by a relative "newbie" does not make me think of this seller being a BCA member. BUT, he listed at least 4 Buicks for sale, in rapid fire order - on this forum. It w ould have been nice to already know of these cars in the Me and My Buick section. Once again, there is a LOT of Buick knowledge that never visits this forum.

In that instance, I find it odd that he is not a well known Buick collector known to the Chicagoland crowd. Odd, that he has posted and not declared a BCA member.

Maybe it's just me.

Edited by BJM (see edit history)

I've tried to decipher those serial numbers provided but I just can't -using my Standard Catalog. Is it a 90L or a 90F (8 passenger or 6 passenger)?

Guest Chicago Mike

Pictures are going to be posted soon, thanks for your patience.

Yes, it is an 8 passenger w/ jump seats & division window.

Adam

I PM'd the seller and he did email me back. He is having troubles figuring out how to add photo content to his posts. Since he is new, that is understood. I asked him to provide starting prices for each of his cars but most new posters do not follow the pricing/location/details rules so not much more I can do. His response was pleasant so hopefully he will follow through soon.

I think that "new" posters that come on the AACA site primarily to sell cars and do not follow minimum rules should have the posts deleted and an explanatory email sent to them. Otherwise it just sort of goes on and on.

Edited by BJM (see edit history)

Guest Chicago Mike

Thanks everyone for the interest. I am pulling all the ads for a while. The building the vehicles are in has been damaged by the weather, & until I determine if there is any damage to the cars, I cannot in good faith offer these cars for sale as described until i determine their condition. I have copied & written down all your information. I will repost & contact all of you at that time. I will have prices also so this doesn't cause such a dilemma like it has.

I will leave the posts up through Friday so all have a chance to read this.

Thanks for understanding, Mike