1937/38 Olds Parts For Sale

Guest jvanho01

Guest jvanho01

I have a lot of parts available for a 1937 and 1938 coupe for sale. Several engines, transmissions, complete front end chassis for a 38, rear axle complete for a 38, front seat, heater, door handles, etc. I am selling this all as is, where is.

Asking $1000 for everything. No delivery available. Located in Southeast Michigan. If not sold by the end of April, all will be going to the scrapyard.

Edited by jvanho01 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jvanho01

Still for sale. Complete drive train for 38, engine is a 6 cylinder. Engine and transmission for the 37, also 6 cylinder. Front suspension complete for the 38 including frame from front to just in front of the firewall. Front and rear bumpers including bumper guards, front seat for the 38 and many other misc. parts. All for $1000. Located in Southeast Michigan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dunhorsen

I just joined. I'm looking for both front and rear brakes for my 37 business coupe. Also the passenger side backing plate. I havent found the center strip that goes in between the front winshield glass plates. In return I have extra parts from my car. Inside window trim, bumpers, both front and back, One louvered side panel that holds the headlight, other items. OH! does anyone know where I can get any chromed mounting clips? Im having an awful time finding them. Thanks! By the way I live in Wisconsin.

Edited by dunhorsen (see edit history)

Guest jvanho01

Due to recent events in our hetic lives, my Wife and I have not had the time to get rid of any of the stuff I have. So it is still here. But not for much longer.

I have all of the brake parts for a '38 coupe. You just need to verify that they are the same as a '37. I really just want to sell everything as I need the room.

Guest dunhorsen

From what I read as long as they're an anch and three quarters by twelve with an inch and an eighth wheel cylinders they will work. what shape are the drums in? Is there anything left to turn? I need the passenger side front backing plate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jvanho01

dunhorsen - I will check the brake drums. The backing plate should still be there for the F38, I don't think so for the F37 but will check.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for front & rear bumper guards and front grille guards for a 1937 olds. will buy anything that will fit my 1937 bumpers- have a 4 dr touring sedan on a 1984 98 olds chassis & frame. have a few body parts. kenb 47

Guest jvanho01

KenB,

I have the front and rear bumper guards. Picture attached. Let me know if you are interested. They are rusty but not rusted through. Excellent candidates for rechroming. You can email me off line at jvanho01@comcast.net if interested. The picture shows both the front and rear. I just sat the front one between the ones on the rear bumper.

post-66395-14313866232_thumb.jpg

in response to your reply to my request for bumper guards for 1937 olds, I had previously contacted you today regarding the pictures that you sent showing the rear bumper guards and (I believe) a front grille guard. My additional question to you is does your car have the short guards on the front

bumper like the ones on the rear bumper in the piecture? If so. then you would have a complete set of bumper guards and a front grille guard (in picture). If so, I am interrested in all that and need a price for all. Thanks, kenb47

Guest jvanho01

Kenb47,

I have sent you 3 e-mails with pictures, one on Sunday and 2 today. I don't know why you aren't getting them. I will try again from another e-mail address I have.

Jim V.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stick-shift07

do you still have any engines left? what i am looking for is a f-37 (1937) flat six / 230 CID / 95 bhp original engine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
17 hours ago, gue69 said:

Do you still have some parts? I`m looking for the oil bath cleaner for a 1937 olds. Thank you

IMG_20200522_192307.jpg

I needed one for my L-37. I got a Pontiac one from French Lake Auto Parts. It was the same as the Olds.