Look what I found!

199263_215730435107770_100000124465621_1048916_1045955_n.jpg

I saw it in the woods on my way home from work, thought you guys in this forum could use some more pictures. The owner sounds like he'd be willing to sell or part it out. It has a neet crank style dump bed. I'm willing to do the legwork if someone wants it, and I have more pics on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the motor and transmission are there but who knows what condition they are in. Also some trim pieces and maybe some sheet metal could be salvaged. Also is it located where removal would be fairly easy? Personally, I would not think it to be very valuable, but very interesting. You might check e bay and see if any items like this are listed and see what they are going for.

Fleek, thanks for the advice, i checked e-bay and craigslist and found that if I bought it and parted it out I could probably make a buck or two. I am considering it more closely now and will probably get it if I can sell some of my toys to pay for it. The wifey probably wouldn't let me have the $ for it from the account and I am still saving pennies for my project mercer.

• 2 months later...
Guest oldskoolcoupes

I have a 48 1/2 ton panel truck that is straight and the only rust I've found is under the rear doors and some around the windshield garnish. I have a good Oklahoma title $5000. or trade or reasonable offer. I can get pix if someone is serious but the truck is in a very tight spot. ken circles34a@yahoo.com SOLD mod Please remove, Thank you

Edited by oldskoolcoupes
sold (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone restores this truck. It would look great on the Hershey field one day. It'd be a shame to part it out...looks like it could be saved.

• 2 months later...
Guest bubblebelly

That is a 1937 or 1938 D Series International.

Let me know if you buy it because I may be interested in buying some trim and body parts from you. I have a pickup.

• 1 year later...
Guest jjwillfxint45

I didn't get the photo but I am an Int. collector and will post pictures as soon I learn how. I have 45 K7:) w/308, 5-speed bump-box, 3-speed shift case turned around and 2-speed diff, all rebuilt. I and my brother have about 15 other goodies that are all maintained and used.