1970 buick skylark. sad to see it go

Guest wildbill83

Guest wildbill83

This is my 1970 Buick skylark. This thing has 41,000 miles on it that can be proved through the most comprehensive paper trail you will ever find. I have a receipt from the last thing I did all the way back to the shipping paper work that came with the car. I have the metal i.d. tag, window sticker, trade in report, warranty card, options brochure, and I have the original collector’s key for the ignition. I even have the original spare tire that has never been used. It was bought by a women who died just a few years after she purchased it in 70, then a guy got it and started to restore it then he got in trouble with Uncle Sam and I got the car off of him. This car is the real deal. I showed it four times last year and won awards four times with it. It has power breaks and power steering. The heater and a/c works.....ok this list will be allot shorter if I just list the things that the car needs. it has some tire wear on the passenger side from wear it needed a alignment and it has some road rash from wear it was used as a every day driver for about two years since the resto was done. Nothing that would be considered major or a deal breaker. The car runs great and drives like new. it does leak a little oil but only just a few drips right after you turn the car off after that it stops.....ok here is the deal I have to sell the car to pay the bills wail my disability is being worked out I got hurt and now I cant work. It’s going to be a year before I get my first check so the car has got to go so I can keep my house and my wife...lol so much for richer or poor huh? That is the only reason I am selling it. there is still too much to list here in the add about all this car has to offer if you would call me at 479-653-6003 I live in van buren Arkansas and I am wanting around 10,000OBO for the car. I hope to sell it fast so all real offers will be considered.ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

Thank you for your time.<O:p></O:p>

Wild bill<O:p></O:p>

post-74646-143138498742_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498748_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498757_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498765_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498767_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498768_thumb.jpg

post-74646-143138498772_thumb.jpg

Edited by wildbill83 (see edit history)