Need ID on a pair of Unity Spotlight Mirrors

STAYGOLD

Curious if anyone might know the correct application for this pair of Unity Spotlights with Mirrors on the opposite side.

They are a matched pair, and have Unity Model #H2-C listed on them.

They are also both in pretty-good shape...just don't know the correct application for them.

post-61534-14313849519_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Beladona_13

I hate to revive an old thread, but those are the exact spots that are correct for my '58 Cadillac Superior Hearse / Ambulance Combination. They wouldn't be for sale, would they?

Guest John Linden

The spotlights you have pictured are Unity Model H2-C spotlights. They were not made for any particular car because Unity did not sell these to Ford or GM or MoPar. These are the up-scale spotlights that Unity sold through auto parts dealers. So you might find them on a Ford, or a Chevrolet or any car. The shaft length and the bracket are what determine what cars they can be mounted on. I don't see any brackets and the pictures aren't close enough so I can determine the shaft length. So there isn't much more I can help you with. I buy and sell a lot of spotlights. These are very popular for mounting on the 57 / 58 Cadillac and Oldsmobile but you need to have the correct shaft length and brackets so they will fit. I hope this info helps. Good Luck! John

Guest John Linden

BTW, the mirrors on these Unity H2-C spotlights are "universal". The mirror assembly is designed to be used for either LH or RH application. To change the mirror, open up the head, remove the screws that hold the mirror in place, and then rotate the mirror. Around the edge of the mirror, you will see two very small indentations or notches. These are positioned to hold the mirror in the correct position. There is a bump in the head on the bottom edge where the mirror assembly and the head meet. Just align the notch with the bump. One notch holds the mirror in the LH position and one holds it on the RH position. Once you have the mirror positioned properly, put the mounting screws back in place. John