57 buick roadmaster [ johnny disssemble ] parts job

Guest MARTINOS1

Guest MARTINOS1

i just did a [ JOHNNY DISSEMBLE ] on a 57 roadmaster, i have 90% of the molding, trim, i sold the upper roof bars all the way back to the trunk. but i have not yet advertised any other parts i just took off. like the heating system, the complete dash minus the heating throttle but the rest is available. i have the drive shaft [ enclosed ] motor and trans are gone with gas tank. bumpers were sold. i have the complete interior for sale including the headliner bars, and stainless bars, my front dash is to dye for. it is black with not even a scratch on it !!! plus it still has the speaker. i have the stereo also. now i advertised some items on ebay which sold real good at MARTINOSPARADISE. i also have the hood ,trunk,and 3 doors, the hood and trunk are already sanded and primed. i am selling the shell and frame with the rear end still attached for 500.00. if anyone is interested email me at MARTINOS1@COMCAST.NET. I WILL NOT LIST PRICES BECAUSE I TRY TO CLEAN THE PARTS UP B4 I SELL THEM. I WOULD HATE TO BUY SOMETHING AND OPEN THE BOX TO FIND MY PART FULL OF GREASE .. SO DONT GET MAD. AND IF YOU DO THEN GO TO THE BAR...LOL..

Edited by MARTINOS1 (see edit history)

Guest customcharlie

Do you have the lower quarter chrome parts, since you are parting a roadmaster there is not a lot I need for my Caballero? How nice are they? Thanks, Charlie

Guest MARTINOS1

please send me your email address and i will send you pictures. i dont know how to put them on here yet....thanks...billy