Have a lot of hubcaps - what do you need?

I have a lot of hubcaps and wheelcovers that I'm just starting to go through. I don't know what all I have yet, but there are a lot of Vintage and up through the 90's. These have been in the family for up to 40 years - not just something I picked up. Some are even NOS. Most are OEM and used. If there is anything you are looking for, please submit a picture with size, and I will keep my eyes out for them. Thanks.

To Web 38: I may have them. I really need pictures - especially for hubcaps and trim rings. I have some pictures of the wheel covers. Are you looking for the ones that have a hub hole? Or have 'Jeep' in the center? Mag type or 10-slot type?

To First Born: Ohio

I am making a list of what everyone is looking for. I will be going through things over the next several weeks. Again, any pictures are very, very helpful - and in some cases imperative. I have picture resources for a lot of them - mostly full wheel covers - but, not for all - especially older than 55.

Thanks for your interest.

I am looking for some of these Dodge Brothers caps for wire wheels. Don't know how far back yours go, but they look like this.....6" across the rear and 6 1/2" across the front.

post-37352-143138487284_thumb.jpg

Guest zombieman

IM LOOKING FOR 1938- 1940 BANTAM HUBCAPS...THEY ARE SMALL CHROME BABY MOONS WITH THE WORD BANTAM WRITTEN ON THEM. THANKS!!!!

How about any dog-dish hubcaps for a camaro or nova?

I happened to have this one handy. I think this goes to a 71-72 Camaro, Nova, and Chevelle. Baby moon style, though. Correct me if I'm wrong about any years, models, etc.

I probably have more of these and what you're looking for.

Sorry, I forgot to add the pictures to my last post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dokks6t9

I happened to have this one handy. I think this goes to a 71-72 Camaro, Nova, and Chevelle. Baby moon style, though. The OEM part # stamp is on the backside. Correct me if I'm wrong about any years, models, etc.

post-45922-143138487321_thumb.jpg

post-45922-14313848733_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143138487337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Debbelle
Forgot something (see edit history)

Guest marlin65

Need two nice (at least driver quality) 60-61 Corvair caps. They are dog dish style with a circle in the center saying "Chevrolet Corvair". Only year and car they fit. Thanks. Ed

Guest dokks6t9

Quote:

I happened to have this one handy. I think this goes to a 71-72 Camaro, Nova, and Chevelle. Baby moon style, though. The OEM part # stamp is on the backside. Correct me if I'm wrong about any years, models, etc.

These are the wrong style. I'll try to get some pictures up in the morning.. Thanks for posting though!!

Guest dokks6t9
I have a few of those. How many do you need?

Any good?? I have 5 right now, but always looking to upgrade for better ones. I see they are now being repopped, but at $400 bucks for a set of 4, forget it!!

Any good?? I have 5 right now, but always looking to upgrade for better ones. I see they are now being repopped, but at $400 bucks for a set of 4, forget it!!

The sun is out so I will go check out what I can dredge up. I do NOT want to cut in front of Debelle's sales. See what she has first. This is what I have to look forward to......

post-37352-143138488076_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138488079_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138488085_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143138488089_thumb.jpg

Guest dokks6t9
The sun is out so I will go check out what I can dredge up. I do NOT want to cut in front of Debelle's sales. See what she has first. This is what I have to look forward to......

I understand perfectly with the situation surrounding Debelle, and giving her first shot at a sale. That's ok by me, and very gracious of you. You should be commended.. From the looks of your "yard", I could have some fun there!!!!!!

I understand perfectly with the situation surrounding Debelle, and giving her first shot at a sale. That's ok by me, and very gracious of you. You should be commended.. From the looks of your "yard", I could have some fun there!!!!!!

I STILL come across stuff I either forgot that I had or did not realize what I had until I joined this forum.

Guest prs519

Keiser, I am just hoping you did not get these when you lived on the "wrong" side of town...HO...just funnin of course. I have approximately that many myself in fact I have just about everything, if only I could find it!

Hi All -

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and consideration of putting 'what I have first' in front of your own needs/desires in consideration of this being my thread. That's really something - you are great guys! But, really - it's not necessary. If someone else has something someone needs that's posted here - go for it. I certainly don't want to hold anyone up if they have an opportunity to get what they need.

I am very greatful to have this site to help me identify things, be able to get answers to questions, etc. You all are so knowledgeable and quick to respond. You don't know how helpful this is to me. I will still look for whatever anyone has posted here and let you know if I have it. But, realistically, it could take me a long time to find, if I have it. I have an immense amount of stuff to go through - mostly hubcaps, but all kinds of things.

Thanks again, guys, for your courtesy and graciousness. Debbelle.

Guest dokks6t9

Not a problem Debelle. Please keep looking for the hubcaps I posted. I can always use a few more that are better than what I have..I can wait as I've got 5 and winter is still among us, and the car is going to the painter for some touch-up. And welcome to the site.

Guest WEB 38

Same here willing to wait for nice jeep or jeepster caps rings or wheel covers to up grade mine. Thanks Bill web 38

To Dokks6t9 -

I found one so far. (measures about 10-3/4" diameter) But, I am assuming that the ones you already have are better than this one. This is shiney, flat, and the black paint is really good, but there are 2 rather large dings on it, as you can see in the pictures. I'm pretty sure I'll come across more as time goes on....and hopefully something that's close to perfect.

post-45922-143138492417_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143138492426_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I am looking for some hub caps that fit a 1937 Pontiac Silver Streak staright 6.. the 2 caps I have (lost the others before buying car :() have PONTIAC and the numbers 224 stamped on them... like "moons" but only

Pontiac

If I cant find, I will replace all with clean, basic "moons" and make it look like a cop car :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance..

Guest Erlyriv

Would be from a 63 or 64 Riviera, 15". A car I was looking at didn' t have them.That car is out of the mix now.I may or may not need them in the future.The center caps are some of the hard ones to find for the Riv's.63 as pictured, other years slighly differant.

Thanks, I'll keep in touch.

Quote:

how much for that one and do you have 2?

Guest studibaker

i don't have pictures as i'm not too picky, i'm looking for 13" hubcaps for a 67 dart, but any 13" mopar ones will work for me. any of those?

i don't have pictures as i'm not too picky, i'm looking for 13" hubcaps for a 67 dart, but any 13" mopar ones will work for me. any of those?

I have a few of those 13" wheelcovers. Do you need some rims, too?

Studibaker - Is this the 67 Dart you're looking for? Are you looking for 4? I think I may have those, but, have to find them. Keiser31 could probably get them to you quicker.

post-45922-143138494183_thumb.jpg

Guest studibaker
Studibaker - Is this the 67 Dart you're looking for? Are you looking for 4? I think I may have those, but, have to find them. Keiser31 could probably get them to you quicker.

yes those are the EXACT ones i'm looking for.