1963 1964 Buick Riviera SIDE VENT CHROME TRIM

Carbuff2

<TABLE style="BORDER-SPACING: 0px; WIDTH: 100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').props({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((callerId!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)<2000))||(t.bSafari&&(callerId==1))){return;}t.lastInitCall=t.cTime;var a=document.links;for(var i=0,al=a.length;i<al;i++){var str=a.href.toString();str=str.toLowerCase();if(a.target.toLowerCase()!="_blank"&&a.target.toLowerCase()!="_top"&&str.substring(0,10)!="javascript"&&(!str.match(/.ebaydesc./)&&str.substring(0,1)!="#")){a.target="_blank";}}var frm=document.forms;for(var x=0,fl=frm.length;x<fl;x++){if(frm[x].target.toLowerCase!="_blank"){frm[x].target="_blank";}}t.resizeIt(callerId);},setData:function(pSize,callerId){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var h=pSize[0];var w=pSize[1];if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c="+callerId+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}},getSize:function(){var h,w,rv=[0,0];var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;if(document.all){h=document.body.scrollHeight;w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{h=document.body.offsetHeight;if(oCl.bSafari&&oCl.iVer>=523){w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{w=document.body.offsetWidth;if(window.scrollMaxX!==0){w+=window.scrollMaxX;}}}if(isNaN(w)){w=0;}if((oCl.bFirefox&&oCl.bWin)&&(h>32000)){h=32000;}rv[0]+=h;rv[1]+=w;return rv;},resizeIt:function(callerId){var t=this;var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var size=t.getSize();if(size){if(!bSafari){var rf=parent.vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.userdescription.UserDescriptionResizeFrame;if(typeof(rf)!="undefined"){rf.resizeFrame(size);}}t.setData(size,callerId);}}}).inits(function(){var bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;if(bFirefox){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(1);}vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"load",function(){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(2);});}).endType();</SCRIPT><!-- Begin Description -->Here we have a set of (4) Chrome VENT TRIM as used on 1963 and 1964 Buick Rivieras.... You will receive all 4 and you can replace all of them on your car. In very good condition, no broken pins and nice bright chrome. There is some slight pitting on these so be aware when you bid that these are nice but not mint nor perfect. Money back guarantee if not delighted with your purchase upon receipt. Merely return it in the same condition that you received it and I will refund your funds. shipping fee not included as I do not get that. Shipping anywhere in the continental United States is $12.00 .... international buyers please send me your zip code and country and I will quote for you. Any questions call 559 355-3551 Paul

PRICE IS $88

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

post-30953-143138477316_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138477326_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138477337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carbuff2 (see edit history)