1956 Buick Super 56R trim parts

Guest 1956 Nailhead

Guest 1956 Nailhead

Hello all,

I am searching for a few trim parts for our 56 Super. All are for the passenger side. This is a 2dr hardtop. Trim from door back thru check mark and over rear wheel. Also need front bumper guard or sometimes called a Dagmar for front passenger side bumper. Last but not least, the rear bumper guards for both sides. They don't have to be perfect just restorable, straight with no holes.

Thanks,

Jason

Guest MARTINOS1

i have a 57 roadmaster with all the chrome except the 2 trunk bars. if mine fit your's i will be able to sell you all you need. it was polished up so it looks real good. no pits.....send me a picture of what you need if they are interchangable as i am posting this car in parts on ebay all week...thanks. EMAIL IS MARTINOS1@COMCAST.NET

Guest 1956 Nailhead

Martinos,

Thank you but the 57 won't match up. And Bill, thank you for the helpful insight. Now I can search multiple years for the side trim.

Thanks,

Jason

Guest 1956 Nailhead
i have nice fender pcs if needed

lmk

Hello, I am definitely interested in the trim pcs. Can you send pictures to archangelva@aol.com? Also searching rear window trim going up sides of back glass. What car did the parts come from, super, roadmaster..etc just to ensure fit. Also pricing please, you can respond to me at the above email address.

Thanks

Jason