Need help from PC expert

Guest Fitz

Hi folks

I changed my old PC for a new one, with window 7. I don't have, like the old one, the- reseizer picture- program on this one. Someone can link me on a safe window 7 reseizer picture program?

I would like to update one of my thread with picture but I can't .....help!!!!

thank you

Fitz.

I have a Toshiba running Windows Vista. It has Photo Gallery and that would let me tag and identify photos in numerous ways and had Photo Manager that would let me resize, crop, etc. Bought a new Toshiba with Windows 7 and it has none of that. Downloaded and installed IrFanView (think I spelled that right) but it doesn't let me do what I have been doing with photos plus naming photos seems to be more complicated. Windows seems to want to make you store your photos on line. I'm still looking for something equal to Photo Gallery and Photo Manager and while I look I continue to store my photos on the old computer. Bummer. It was filling up and getting slow so I bought the new one and....

I have a Toshiba running Windows Vista. It has Photo Gallery and that would let me tag and identify photos in numerous ways and had Photo Manager that would let me resize, crop, etc. Bought a new Toshiba with Windows 7 and it has none of that. Downloaded and installed IrFanView (think I spelled that right) but it doesn't let me do what I have been doing with photos plus naming photos seems to be more complicated. Windows seems to want to make you store your photos on line. I'm still looking for something equal to Photo Gallery and Photo Manager and while I look I continue to store my photos on the old computer. Bummer. It was filling up and getting slow so I bought the new one and....

My new PC is a Toshiba too, but running on W7. It's a shame to use a old computer to back up the new one because it can't do better than the old one....

Consider to download the first suggestion I received, it work well, not as simple as before with XP but very acceptable to me.

Fitz.

Guest Jim_Edwards

Yeah, Microsoft is doing it's best to resurrect the "cloud" computing idea of nearly thirty years ago now. Of course they also have another game plan with operating systems. Put out a decent version of Windows and follow it up with a totally crappy version, insuring everyone with a crappy version will upgrade when a new version comes out or get the new version when they buy a new machine. With all the crap they've put out since Windows XP (the last truly stable version of Windows, though Windows 7 Ultimate is promising) it's a wonder they are still in business. If Microsoft was in the business of building cars they'd have been gone years ago!

Jim