57 Buick parts for sale plus small stuff

Guest jeffborosky

Guest jeffborosky

Still for sale! I have the following for sale all are from a 57 Buick Super 4 door hardtop, I'm cleaning out the garage:

1.Front windshield- 125.00 pickup or can crate and ship

2.front bumper center section with brackets, NO bumper ends, good for rechrome-30.00

3.rear brake drums- 20.00 each

4. radiator support (U shaped bracket)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

5. Upper radiator support (where the hood latch bolts on)was sandblasted, primed with epoxy primer and painted with Eastwood underhood black)-20.00

6. hood, was sanded down to bare metal a few years ago and primed(but has surface rust), GUARANTEED NO BONDO OR ROT-100.00

7. Complete dashboard

8. Complete set of "check mark" molding , some pieces are bent, but most are good. (set runs along body on both sides, from fender to rear quarter)

9.Fan shroud-20.00

*****PLEASE e mail me at jeffrey.borosky@us.army.mil as well as doing the private message from this site, I am not sure if my replies to your messages is going out.

All of these prices are NEGOTIBLE, I will get you pictures of whatever you want, Make me an offer, I will NOT rip you off on shipping, I have LOTS of other stuff, mostly small stuff. Located in Northeast P.A. Call me if you want (570)615-6951, ask for Jeff, M-Friday, 7A.M.-4:00 P.M.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Edited by jeffborosky
adding contact info (see edit history)

Jim, I can probably help you out with the heater knob. I have lots of extra interior parts. What are you calling decent? I'm sure mine has a little bit of pitting on it, but not bad. When we get back in town next week, I'll find one and take a picture of it and send it to you.

Ted

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff, as I dig into it more, I need the accessory knob for the speed minder, not the heater knob, since it has an arrow on the face. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. Jim