The IH's I have owned

Guest Gary Hearn

Guest Gary Hearn

Now that we have a forum, I will post pictures of the IHC's that I have owned. First up is the 1959 B-120 4x4 that I bought off of e-Bay several years ago.

59_international002.jpg

The rollback is a 1989 S-1600 with a Jerr-Dan body. The truck on top is a 1985 S-1600 flatbed which is now considered an antique.

FordF-350004.jpg

I am sure many will have memories of old Internationals they have owned or known. Mine was a 69 Travelall, ugly green, tougher than nails, and huge inside. Kept it for years and should have kept it longer. Also living in West Texas in the 50's and 60's, it seems almost every farmer had an International truck on the farm. Some new, but mostly older. They seemed to never wear out.

• 1 month later...
Guest 31 International

You look like someone to ask about a restoration I'm doing on my town's 1931 IH ice truck with a Waukesha XA 4 cycl engine. Right now I'm looking for 30/40 pistons. Any thoughts where I can start my hunt. Also need a head for an XAH

You look like someone to ask about a restoration I'm doing on my town's 1931 IH ice truck with a Waukesha XA 4 cycl engine. Right now I'm looking for 30/40 pistons. Any thoughts where I can start my hunt. Also need a head for an XAH

Try Egge Machine. They make pistons...

EGGE Machine Company - Parts and Services for Nostalgic Motors