INTERNATIONAL FORUM

Peter, Mahalo! Establishing this thread was quite quick, a bit of a suprise, too!!!!! Downside? ;) Yes, there is one - I have to scroll farther down to reach the WILLYS thread!!! :( I will let a friend know that there now exists a "forum" at AACA for International Harvester Company Vehicles! I'm sure we'll see that it will get some favorable reviews and use, as well! I could use some (WANT?) 1933 D1 ads, info and 1937-40 ads? No room for the real thing, it's not in the budget! :)

I will anxiously watch this forum for memories. Back in the mid 80's I had an International Scout II Traveler. I think it weighed 87 tons. (an exaggeration) It was a tank. I remember taking it up to the dirt roads of Northern Pa. one deer season and we had a storm that paralyzed every other vehicle but the Scout. Nothing ever stopped it but rust, which ultimately claimed portions of the frame that supported the doors. It was still running strong when I sold it for 100.00. I remember it never got more or less than 10 miles per gallon no matter what I was doing with it. I wish I had it today now that I have the tools and the knowledge to fix a problem like that!!

Guest Twilight Fenrir

Hey, neat that this turned up.

I've got a '74 IH Cub Cadet 1450 (Okay, not reeeally in line with the intended topic I'm sure) But, my grandparents bought the thing new back in the day, and it still runs strong with just a little love and care. A true testament to the quality of IH products. And, on that note, I was considering looking for a Scout II after I learned they made vehicles as well. But, that's something for the future, I already have 5 cars I'm tinkering with, and I can't even afford to routinely work on one of them!. Regardless, I'll be keeping my eye on here in the future, Great idea..

Edited by Twilight Fenrir (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
Guest internatioinal72

Uh. my dad has a 1972 international pickup I was wondering how many are still around. Can anyone tell me where I can look and see

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Kennyhh1111

Looking for parts for C1 1936 international pickup engine ; intake exhaust manifold for 213 flathead 6 cylinder engine ; speedometer cable hosing

you will have better luck with your parts search by starting your own thread instead of posting in this very old one that is for a completely different topic. It is very unlikely to be seen in this thread in my opinion,