1923 Chalmers Convertible For Sale

Guest gregd

My brother and I inherited this car from our father and we are looking to sell it. It has always been stored inside and needs to be restored. We believe all parts are there. If interested please let me know and I can get ahold of some pictures.

My brother and I inherited this car from our father and we are looking to sell it. It has always been stored inside and needs to be restored. We believe all parts are there. If interested please let me know and I can get ahold of some pictures.

Hello, please try to post some photos when you can. Also please send to Keith123451@live.com and i will circulate.

Thanks,

Keith

Guest bodyman36

well im sure this is the same young man who i spoke with a couple weeks ago, if so you told me you thought it might be all there but it was rusted and that your father had it for the last 50-60 years and that it has never ran to your knowledge , that being said i tolfd you when you asked what it was worth, i said well a rusted basket case is prob worth a few hundred, and you can go fromthere and up i also explained to you a really nice restored 23 was only worth what soeonewanted to pay, i told you how parts are very rare and no existant, and the cost to try to bring a non running one back to life is a trick in itself, with that being said for all fairness to everyone why not take somepictures, post them and then list it on ebay and let the world bid on it, rmrm ber like i said sentimental attachment means nothing when you sell somehting . sorry like i said letting the powrld see it and bid on it on ebay seem to be the most honest way to judge its actuall real value for all:)