Wanted Parts for my 1934 Lincoln KA town Sedan

Guest Docscholl

Guest Docscholl

I need parts to finish my 1934 KA Town Sedan, Left rear outside door handle, all inside door/window cranks/escutcheons, Hub Cap Emblems, Rear Bumper (spring) Brackets, Inside/outside mirrors, Inside dome & rear side panel lights & switches, Rear armrest cigar lighters, Right front fender tool box and cover plate, Black horn button, Steering column inner shaft, Complete Radiator shutter assembly, Head Lights, Below Radiator Splash Pan Assembly, Running Board lower stainless trim pieces, Trunk Handle/Lock, Luggage/Trunk Rack chrome bolts & nuts, Dash Spark cable, Instrument Light, Dash Ash Tray, Gas pedal and Carb linkage, Chrome piece between front (lower) fenders (below grille), 4-Chrome circle clamps that hold the spark plug tubing to head bolts, Tools and a few other things. Send me your list of parts with prices. Thanks, Doc 812-345-5750

Edited by Docscholl
phone change/ Divorce (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Lincoln 1934 Model KA& KB V12 engine crankcase & trans. Serial # KA 2164. 414 C.I. Same basic engine and trans for all K Lincolns from 1934 thru 1939.(HISTORY: in 1933 the Lincoln Model KA was a 136 inch WB car with a V-12 engine of 381.7 C.I. The 1933 Model KB was 145 inch WB and had a DIFFERENT V 12 engine of 447.9 C.I. Beginning in 1934 The Lincoln KA of 136 inch WB and the Model KB of 145 inch WB used the SAME V 12 engine. Now the old smaller 1933 V12 of 381.7 C.I. was bored out an additional 1/8 of an inch, to 3 1/8 inches, making it 414 C.I. 1934 engines were stamped with KA and a serial number and KB and a serial number for their respective models. HOWEVER the 1934 KA and KB is the SAME 414 C.I. motor! The serial number of KA 2164 on my crankcase makes it a 1934. Again this crankcase is IDENTICAL for a 1934 Model KA and KB. This numbering pattern was followed in 1935. Then in 1936-39 all motors merely started with a K serial number wise. The KA and KB was dropped. It is also the same basic block for all K Models from 1934 thru 1939. Hope this helps! This info came out of the Clark/Kimes book on American cars).This auction includes crankcase, crank, camshaft, oil pan, timing gears & cover. Sorry no rods, pistons, jugs or heads. No other Lincoln parts. Transmission is complete and full of oil. GREAT Synchromesh trans for a hot rod rodder speedster Ford racer, sprint car, etc. Model A T B. $2,800 for both, or $1,800 each. Must pickup in Ocala,Fla. Possible Hershey delivery Good Luck George Albright, Ocala, Fla. 3 5 2 8 4 3 1 6 2 4