JFK Hearse $1.5M on Ebay

Guest South_paw

Guest windjamer

:)I think thats a 63. My B/inlaw found one in a local salvage yard and bought it to use as a parts vech. for his 63 convertable. Sad part was almost nothing would interchange. (Body wise) We cleaned it up and took it to a local show,won a second or 3ed. throphy.:eek:

Guest my3buicks

could just be the way they are gathered, but the valances in the rear side windows differ from the original, as I said, could just be the way they are gathered. On second look, the entire back window drapery had been replaced.

:)I think thats a 63. My B/inlaw found one in a local salvage yard and bought it to use as a parts vech. for his 63 convertable. Sad part was almost nothing would interchange. (Body wise) We cleaned it up and took it to a local show,won a second or 3ed. throphy.:eek:

In both pictures the cars are definitely 64. Note the boomerang shape of the taillight bezel,the 63 bezel is stright. The only difference I can see is a dark strip on the rocker panel of the old picture,the new picture shows more white and the old car appears to have fender flags

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pskinner

I had the honor to personally inspect this car and interview the person repping the vehicle at a 2007 World Wide Auction in Houston. He had been an employee of the O'Neal funeral home on 11/22/63, and was at Parkland when the President's car arrived. The car being offered was a very early production 1964 model unit, and was one of the first Miller-Meteor units for 1964. It is the real deal, no questions on this one. The coach was used in regular service up to the 1990's, so there were a few minor changes, such as the curtains, tires, etc.