1950 Chevy 3800 Deluxe Panel Truck 335 original miles

Guest Kev1940

Guest Kev1940

Just feeling the water here...I have a 1950 Chevy3800 One-ton panel truck. It is the deluxe model with all the fender and window trim. You did read the title right it has only 335 original miles on it. The original wner died and the family left it sit in a basment garage. It has been gone through...There was somerust issues that were taken care of and it was repainted. Every nut and bolt was gone through and everything is brand new. Has the radio, pass seat, arrow turn signals, grille guard, second tail light accessory turn signals, outside sunvisor, dual spotlights, radiator over flow, windshield washer kit ....

This turck is the lowest milage Advance-Design Chevy in the world. I am told that there is only 11 of these only ton panels and this is the only deluxe model.

Im asking $60,000...call Kevin for more please call before 9:00PM EST

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Edited by Kev1940 (see edit history)

Guest Kev1940

was originally all dark green...there was some rus issues in the cowl where whatter had dripped on it and they had laid a tarp on the roof so it rusted and i cannout leave a car rusty....i know things are only original once but....i wanted a truck just like my great grandfathers....so thats what i did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...