1939 Lincoln Zephyr for sale...

Guest DADDIO65

Guest DADDIO65

Due to some issues beyond my control, I am going to be forced to sell my 1939 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr. Most of you on this site have helped me with many questions regarding this little beauty. I am asking $12,500 for it, which I think is a fair price. It has been gone over and is completely sound. It has a freshly rebuilt engine, new brakes, new clutch, NO rust on the body panels...original interior less the carpet, if anyone is interested, please feel free to email me at Jmabry@woodhouse.com

I do have some pictures of it listed here in my profile. Thank you everyone for all of your help, this isn't really something I want to do, but I have no choice. There are more pictures listed on this thread..

Jeff

Edited by DADDIO65 (see edit history)

Guest DADDIO65

Thanks Keyser, I appreciate your kind words.... My kids and I put alot of time and energy into "old Abe". It is not what I really want to do, but times are tough:(

Guest bofusmosby

Jeff

I too am sorry that you are having to sell your car. I saw your listing on the H.A.M.B. site, and made a post about it in the general forum section on the AACA forum. I had no idea you were a member here, or that you even had a listing of it here. I couldn't make any comments on the H.A.M.B. site (per the rules), but here I can tell you that your car looks GREAT! You should be able to sell it for what you are asking. The only hold-up is going to be the economy. If I had the extra money, I'd buy it myself! Even with the economy in the pits, you should STILL be able to sell "Old Abe" at your asking price.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Who knows, maybe a little ways down the road, you'll be able to buy another.

Guest DADDIO65

Thanks Jim.... Yes I agree, it is difficult for me to sell, but with a family to support, it is better than living off of the government!!! I will some day find another... Thanks again! Jeff