67-69 Riviera brake rotor

Guest 34KCenturion

Guest 34KCenturion

I am in search of a front brake rotor for a 1967 1968 1969 Buick Riviera. Interested in any condition available. Warped or thin, let me know what you have.

Does anyone know of an alternate way of fixing this issue? Is it possible to find a rotor with specs close to the original to fit my hub since the factory rotor is 2 piece (hub and rotor)

Email Limolarry at windstream.net or call me 352-895-3735

I might have one available, I'll look tomorrow. But I always wondered if a 69 Corvette rotor would be servicable on the buick hub? Also, at one point Kanter Auto Products was indicating that re-pops of these Rotors were in development. But I sold my car two years ago and stopped tracking their progress.

Guest 34KCenturion

John, Thanks for the reply. I checked with Kanter and they told me all that was available was a conversion kit for cars that had drums. I couldn't find a corvette rotor available in the parts stores without ordering one. I think the vettes may of had a different bolt pattern than the full size cars anyway. I really hope you can find one laying around. Larry

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 34KCenturion

Still looking. Anyone have one?

Do you think these will ever be reproduced?

Is there enough demand to have them repopped?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have three (3) of them +++ BRAND NEW +++ 2 in original GENERAL MOTORS Boxes, 1 in original DELCO Box...........

Not priced for the timid or meek .... I didn't pay "peanuts" for these....

Call me -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935..... New York.....

Also have +++ N.O.S. +++ ASBESTOS +++ Brake Pads for this application --- these are NOT ROTORS you want to "rip up" ---

must use N.O.S. ++ ASBESTOS ++++