Pin Up Girls on my 32 Hot Rod Lincoln

Guest frenchy1932

Guest frenchy dehoux

This is a tribute to one of my Grand Daughter who past away this year after living 44 days with Leukemia her name was Violette. My other Grand Daughter Jacqueline love to help me in the garage when ever I work on my Hot Rods and other projects including rebuilding Lincoln V12.

Frenchy

post-54855-143138372619_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138372621_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138372624_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138372626_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138372629_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138372631_thumb.jpg

Edited by frenchy dehoux (see edit history)

Guest frenchy dehoux

Sorry you did not like the art work but I have my reason for doing this. If you did not like this post you did not have to say anything and life goes on!!!!!!!

Frenchy

Guest frenchy dehoux

I did not post this art work to offend anyone just a tribute and as I am driving I know that she is with me. Both Girls have a Violette ( Purple ) bracelet with her name on them. I am still wearing the bracelet we had made and held her in my arms. I was able to see her 44 days of her life before passing away. To me it made me feel good doing this not to offend anyone. Thank you for you thoughts. I visit her at the cemetery every Sunday since July 5 th of this year to this day.

Thanks!

Frenchy

Guest DADDIO65

Incredible!!! Frenchy that is most likely the best tribute I have ever seen before. What a great complement to those kids!! Good for you!! Merry Christmas my friend!!

Guest Silverghost

Frenchy~~~

I too think this is a wonderful tribute to the girls !

I am so sorry for your loss.

I just lost my Father ~~~

He was my very best friend and supporter in life !

Pay no attention to the negative comments made by others~~~

For they have no real heart nor soul !

The older I get the less I care about the hot rod v original argument. I've seen or heard of about 400 collector cars this year alone get crushed because no one wanted to pay $1 over scrap.

That car and your tribute are very welcome. Nice car and a nice way to commemorate! Rod On!

• 1 month later...
Guest frenchy dehoux

Well good news this week for Valentine's day our grand daughter of 4 1/2 years old gave us the news that she will be having a sister or brother in October this year . After loosing our grand daughter Violette with Leukemia and only living 44 days. Pictures of me holding Violette and my other grand daughter Jacqueline in my 32 Hot Rod Lincoln

Frenchy

post-54855-143138449704_thumb.jpg

post-54855-143138449707_thumb.jpg

post-54855-14313844971_thumb.jpg