40 Buick Super 4dr. sdn

Wmsteed

I have been gathering parts and working on this car for nine years. I am having to down size my work area which means some cars are going to be sold.

The 40 Buick is an arrow straight unmolested car that has only been repainted once. There were a few rust out issues, in the trunk area and the right hand rocker.. All of this has been repaired with original GM parts by a master craftsman.

All of the stainless trim is in near perfect condition. I have a NOS stock chrome grille, NOS trnk handle assy, tail light assy/lens and very nice fender marker lights. Plus many other parts I have gathered up.

The chassis is currently stock, engine is stuck.

I have a completely rebuilt/blue printed 401 CID nail head, bored +.60 w/improved cam and many refinements. I also have a '66 ST400 trans, completely rebuilt.

It was my intention to convert the chassis to tube shocks using 55-56 frnt control arms, 51-52 Roadmaster frnt brakes, '65 Riv rear end geared to 3.25, using 63-73 Chevy pickup trailing arms..... All of which I have.

I have over $14,000. invested in the car with all the parts I have purchased...

The only way I will part it out is by selling the car complete, with extra fenders/ doors, etc.

I will sell the engine/trans/diff, etc., separate, as a complete package...

The car has a clear Calif title, is registered and on non-op.

Email me for more info, pix...

Bill

post-37838-143138367556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wmsteed (see edit history)