FS 1966 Buick Wildcat Convertible Project Car

jwilli43

Hi. A friend of mine asked me if I'd post his car up for sale. Here's the info. It's currently also listed on ebay at this link.

This one hasn’t seen the light of day for a very long time. I’m selling this car for a friend. It has a clear title and its original identification tags. This car was in process of a frame off restoration when the project was abandoned. Though the car is completely disassembled, a lot of work, money and time were spent on it. This auction is to sell the car as a complete package. If we are unsuccessful, it will be parted out. The previous owner had a very unusual order of doing things. There are literally dozens and dozens of boxes in various stages of completion. Some finished, some just sandblasted and some untouched. I will start with the completed items first. The interior has been completely redone. It is a bright blue vinyl, looks to be the original color. The seat frames have been sandblasted and painted. The door panels and arm rests are done also. A mint condition padded dash in black with the original speaker is included. There is the original blue dash but it is in poor condition. The front and rear bumpers are freshly re-chromed. They were still wrapped in paper. There are 4 brand new tires on refurbished rims. The frame has been sandblasted and painted black. <O:p</O:pThe springs and suspension have been refinished but not completely assembled yet. Included parts that have not been started or finished yet. The doors, hood, trunk, fenders and inner fenders are all accounted for as is the core support. But only the core support has been refurbished. All of the body panels have the usual amount of dents, rust, etc. for a vehicle of this age. <O:p</O:pThe floor has rust. There are some holes. But it seems to be salvageable. The convertible top cylinders and hoses are all in a box. Headlight trim, grill, dash, glove box, driveshaft, 4 hubcaps are all included. Email with any questions.

post-53660-14313836606_thumb.jpg

post-53660-143138366067_thumb.jpg

post-53660-143138366074_thumb.jpg